A lifting hook is a commonplace in the crane industry, with unique functions to grab objects. When selecting a hook for your crane, safety is often the most important consideration. This dictates that materials for hook-making should meet very high standards. Our lifting hook is made from top-in-class carbon steel. The integrated manufacturing process and advanced techniques make sure that we produce world-class hooks.
1. Ergonomic design
2. Material: alloy steel
3. Treatment: Heat treating
4. Available with the safety latch and check points
5. Proof test load: twice the working load limit
6. Minimum breaking strength: four times the working load limit.
7. Foolproof safety lock ensures operation safety.
8. Convenient to install
9. Compact design with outstanding performance
10. Marked on the hook are the rated working load and product classification.
Port, waste management, wind power, automobile, transformer, storage and logistics, steel, container, tunnel, architecture, metallurgy and shipbuilding industries.