Clescrane ladle handling cranes are used to lift the ladle with full of molten iron and transport the iron liquid to the basic oxygen furnace or molten steel from the basic oxygen furnace and the electric arc furnace to the continuous casting machine. Ladle handling crane is one of the important equipments in the steel casting process.
1. The ladle handling crane could normally work in the high dust and high temperature strict conditions.
2. The crane has higher working class and reliability. Because it could result in huge loss and serious consequence, if any break down happened.
3. The crane should have main hook and aux hook, because it needs to finish the process of pouring molten metal and the scrap.
4. The main lifting mechanism has two sets of driving devices and rigid connection is adopted on the output shaft.
5. The safety brake is set up on each drum to guarantee the safety work to the maximum.