HOISTS & CRANES
Tel: 0086-371-5532 8269
Copper electrolysis crane is a special lifting equipment for electrolytic copper production process. The main function is to put the anode and anode plates into or out of the electrolytic cell. The simple copper electrolysis crane is equipped with a common spreader; it can also be equipped with a professional spreader according to the customer's requirements for work efficiency, so that the anode and cathode plates can be efficiently hoisted in or transferred out of the electrolytic cell.
The main workflow of copper electrolysis cranes:
1. Take the anode plate from the preparation rack and load it into the electrolytic cell.
2. Take the cathode plate from the preparation rack and load it into the electrolytic cell.
3. After the electrolysis is completed, the cathode copper is taken out, and the acid solution is collected by the acid tray.
4. Retract the acid tray and place the cathode copper into the washing unit.
5. Remove the anode residue and collect the acid solution by the acid tray.
6. The drip tray is withdrawn and the anode stump is placed in the washing unit.