HOISTS & CRANES
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 0086-371-5532 8269
WinxPAC® Vision.NET is comprehensive software for PC-based machine vision and image analysis. From trigger shooting, image processing to output to automation systems, Vision.NET machine vision software simplifies and shortens the whole process of developing machine vision and industrial image processing applications.
Vision.NET includes Development Kit and Application Runtime for developing visual applications. Development Kit application development toolkit has the functions of graphics interaction and high-level language programming. It is used for image capture, processing, analysis, annotation, display and storage. These tools are easy to use, which can improve the efficiency of application development, reduce the development time and difficulty, and quickly meet the needs of your various application developments.
Application Runtime application running software is used in the industrial field to process and analyze the on-site target image according to the developed preset parameters and programs, and output the results, and the preset parameters can be adjusted according to the site conditions.
WinxPAC Vision.NET Features:
1. Machine vision and computer image recognition software running on standard industrial PC and computer hardware system independent of any manufacturer can be installed.
2. Various interfaces for image acquisition are provided, including local connection GigE, USB 3.0, Camera Link interfaces and various third-party cameras.
3. Using Tool Group as the image processing interface with Cognx Vision Pro, one task can be executed in one run cycle, and many tasks can be processed in parallel. That is, a PC can control several cameras, which can greatly save cost in the application of multi-camera workstation in production line.
4. Flexible result visualization development interface greatly reduces the application development time of user engineers
5. With the advantage of WinxPAC automation software platform, Vision. NET can connect all kinds of automation controllers conveniently, covering almost all mainstream automation manufacturers and Fieldbus systems in the market.
6. The input/output data can be freely configured and interacted with the automation system.
7. The optional toolkit can integrate the functions of MVTec HALCON visual library without boundary, especially in some special applications, such as the advantages in 3D visual applications.
Technical Specification of WinxPAC Vision.NET
|X2100 | WinPAC Vision.NET|
|PC hardware||Standard PC/Industrial PC，no need for video capture card|
|System configuration requirements||Windows 7(32-/64-bit), Microsoft. NET 4.5.2 Cognex VisionPro 7.2, or 8.2 SR1 optional： MIVTec Halcon V11, or above|
|Image acquisition||GigE, USB3, Camera Link|
|Image type||Analog, digital, color, monochrome, area scan, line scan high resolution, multi-channel, multiplex|
|Automation and IO||EtherCAT, Profibus-DP , ProfiNET, EtherNET/IP, CANopen, Modbus/TCP, DeviceNET, OPC UA|
Quick element model drag and drop, link - transfer values, results, image script processing - can be programmed in high-level languages
Configure communication between IO and automation systems, factory systems
Deploy the application on an industrial PC to make it a visual controller
|Function||Image feature recognition, measurement and positioning, defect detection, image, OCR character recognition, barcode, QR code recognition 3D contour analysis, perspective matching, color image processing|
|X2102 | 3D 6-DOF Robot Vision Guidance|
|Robot brand||KUKA, ABB, UR, Fanuc, Kawasaki|
Error 1mm / 0.2 degrees
Target Specification: No more than 3m
|Cycle time||3s typical value|