HOISTS & CRANES
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 0086-371-5532 8269
WinxPAC SCADA. CREW is a data acquisition, monitoring and human-machine interface configuration development software running on PC or HMI. It provides abundant and easy-to-use I/O interface and interface configuration functions, built-in a large number of vector graphics, galleries and animation elements, built-in database and formula forms. Built-in database and formula form to realize monitoring screen, alarm display, data statistics and report display on the device site, client or remote IE client. SCADA.CREW can be used as the main controller's visual SCADA interface or as an independent HMI interface to exchange PLC data and is compatible with most fieldbus protocols currently on the market.
WinxPAC SCADA.CREW Features:
1. Data acquisition: Provides various protocols based on standard HMI or PC serial port (COM) and Ethernet port (LAN), and exchanges and monitors data with devices such as PLCs, inverters or servo drives. Built-in communication protocols include Siemens MPI, PROFINET, ETHERCAT/TwinCAT ADS, CODESYS SoftPLC, Modbus RTU, Omron FINS/Host Link, Ethernet/IP, Allen-Bradley (AB) DF1 / ControlLogix / MicroLogix Series, Mitsubishi FX2/FX3, Panasonic FP /SIGMA, Fanuc SNP-X, GE-Fanuc SRTP, Control Techniques (CT) CT Modbus (Unidrive M/SP), etc.
2. Without complex protocol configuration, the drop-down menu can directly select the devices that need to be connected.
3. Visual configuration and programming environment support for high-level language programming and VB.NET scripts.
4. Built-in rich vector library, graphic elements and animations
5. Support Trend Map, Formula, Database and WEB publishing functions
6. Support simulation running and debugging
7. Graphic interface resolution can be freely defined
8. Support multiple languages, including Simplified Chinese and English, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish and Russian.
WinxPAC SCADA.CREW Specifications:
|X1250 | WinxPAC SCADA. CREW|
|PC hardware||Standard PC/Industrial PC, no additional hardware required|
|Operating system||Windows XP Pro SP3 Windows 7/8.1/10 (32/64 bit)|
|Real-time kernel||RTX Real-time kernel|
|I/O system||EtherCAT, PROFINET, OPC UA CANopen, DeviceNET, Modbus, Ethernet/IP|
|Program||Visual programming environment and advanced programming language, built-in rich vector gallery, graphic elements and animation support multi-language development and display, including simplified Chinese and English, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Russian|
|Real-time kernel system||Include WinPAC PLC|
|Data base||Microsoft SQL Sever|
|Supported PLC||Siemens, Allen-Bradly, Mitsubishi, Omron, Schneider Wago, Modbus RTU Master/ Slave TCP, etc.|
|Resolution ratio||Graphic interface resolution can be freely defined|
|Function||Graphic interface design, formulation and database, animation, simulation run and debugging, support VB.NET script.|