The crane power feeding line or conductor bar is a special conductor system that provides electricity to mobile and rotary equipment. Typically comprised of electrical conductor and collector, this conductor system finds wide applications in crane industry. Two most commonly used forms of conductor system are: enclosed and parallel.
1. Installation and maintenance is simple and straightforward.
2. Safe, reliable even in the harshest climates such as heavy rain, snow, ofr frost.
3. Great electrical conductivity while dissipating heat quickly.
4. Low impedance, minimum line loss.
5. Graphite brush with high electrical conductivity and wear resistance
6. Long use life
Power plant, warehouse, port and dock, metallurgy, petrochemical, petroleum, textile, photograph industry,and amusement equipment.